In the context of the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the EU, CIP launched its newsletter CIP@EU, which features CIPs policy positions and main activities on European Affairs.
- The first edition, highlights CIPs priorities to the Portuguese Presidency, and includes two opinion articles about EU social policy and on the EU-Mercosur Agreement.
- The second edition, stresses CIP’s opinions on the EU strategy on trade policy, CIPs new project about Circular Economy and an article on Better Regulation.
- The third edition, focuses on CIP’s response to the public consultation on the Portuguese Recovery and Resilience Plan.
- The fourth edition, underlines CIP’s comments on the European Industrial Strategy.
- The fifth edition covers due diligence and sustainable governance, our assessment of the Portuguese Presidency; and a comment on the Digital Services Act.
If you wish to receive this newsletter directly, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.