At the 13th Plenary Session of the Development Cooperation Forum, held at the National Defence Institute and attended by the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Francisco André, CIP intervened in the discussion on the new Portuguese Cooperation Strategy (ECP2030), expressing the need to involve the private sector for this to be a successful strategy. CIP sent its contributions to the public consultation that will stay open until 30 September 2022.
- EU regulatory burden under discussion at BusinessEurope Executive Committee
- CEOE International presents priorities to the Spanish presidency
- BIAC presents recommendations to OECD to strengthen the real economy in 2023
- Mexico: CIP welcomes Chamber of Commerce
- European industry debates critical raw materials act
- European energy market: CIP debates Iberian commitment
- Letter to the Prime Minister in view of the Extraordinary European Council
- CIP welcomes German Ambassador
- CIP meets with the French Chamber of Commerce
- CIP fosters relations with Estonia
There are currently no events.