At the 13th Plenary Session of the Development Cooperation Forum, held at the National Defence Institute and attended by the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Francisco André, CIP intervened in the discussion on the new Portuguese Cooperation Strategy (ECP2030), expressing the need to involve the private sector for this to be a successful strategy. CIP sent its contributions to the public consultation that will stay open until 30 September 2022.
- Hungarian Confederation visits CIP
- CIP President meets Peruvian Ambassador
- FDI Attractiviness Council meets for the third time
- FDI Attractiviness Council starts before August
- CIP President meets with French Ambassador
- Armindo Monteiro receives Ambassador of Pakistan
- CIP promotes connection between Lisbon and Barcelona
- Luso-Spanish Forum: The connected Iberian space to accelerate decarbonisation
- Lithuanian Business Mission visits CIP
- CIP meets with IPDAL
There are currently no events.