CIP took part in a webinar organised by the DG Economic and Financial Affairs (ECFIN), European Commission, to discuss the EU economic response to coronavirus. National recovery plans are already being drafted, but final approval at EU level is not expected before April 2021, at the earliest. “This is 6 months away, provided that everything goes well. Until then, we must ensure other available resources, such as unspent funds from the current framework period, are used properly and to the full. We must also do the groundwork, so that the implementation of the agreed reforms and projects is swift once we get the green light.” said Joana Valente, CIP Brussels representative, following the discussion.
- CIP welcomes German Ambassador
- CIP meets with the French Chamber of Commerce
- CIP fosters relations with Estonia
- CIP defends increased internationalisation of SMEs
- Promoting the ICT sector in Morocco
- CIP meets with Algerian Confederation
- CoPres presents Stockholm Declaration
- CIP meets with Tunisian delegation
- Lisbon hosts V Ibero-American Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises Forum
- BusinessEurope Executive Committee discusses energy crisis
There are currently no events.